Monday, May 18, 2015

Okay so I have been having a great month.
So far won 125.00 in Amazon gift cards. a a hat, a pair of sunglasses with bottle opener ends, a book, a 56 quart coleman cooler with matching smaller cooler and drink cooler... Just to name a few. Started a new job I like very much. (Yes I am still selling Mary Kay http://www.marykay.com/jolson47419  ) And did I mention it is close to my home.
Speaking of home I know some of you wanted to see some before pics. I will post shortly.
So I am going to post only front of house as I finished back already - Thanks to my sister Lorie back and 1 side painted. I will post finished front after this weekend when hopefully it will be done.
The kitchen make over is still going I have almost one side done and am getting very excited.
Basically like I said busy but exciting and full month!!

No comments: